Thursday, July 29, 2004

Time
It has been a very long time since i blogged. Sorry...Time really flies, i am currently doing my 2nd year and 2nd semester of my degree, very soon, end of next year i will be graduating and i am planning to do Honours, see how things go. I still clearly remember when the 1st time i arrived in churchill, gippsland this countryside, yet no doubt is a mysterious place. I still remember the time when my dad followed me to gippsland and we rented a car from city and drove all the way down to gippsland churchill. the memory is still so fresh, like it just happened yesterday...

Tonight we had the 2nd SHINE meeting, first time i lead in worship after so many weeks, thank God that i am  still doing good and everything turns alright. The response for tonight was good too, we have about 20+ people attended. This semester i am having 27 hours per week for my contact time. Indeed it seems very busy, but i will still try my best to manage my time, to do most of the things within the limited time, but of course with good results.

Emotionally alittle bit swirling up in my head in this moment. Last week was browsing through the website of my church in singapore. Suddenly felt missing some friends, the church, my family etc...flashes of memory just passed by quickly.

No comments: