Thursday, July 15, 2004

Results

Last night when i heard Richmond shouted, "yeah! i passed all lah!!"..i was playing Gunbound, suddenyl dun feel like playing anymore...because i was very stressed and nervous. As i quit the game, msg came...i applied for SMS results, so the semester 1 exam result will arrive through SMS. i got 2 distinction and 2 pass. Of course i am very happy that i can pass all my subjects and continue next semester with a new start, new beginning. Last semester after my exam i thought i might fail one or two subjects, i dun know what to do if it really happen, but really thank God that He is on my side and help me throught. next semester will be taking 4 lab based subjects, it is a challenge for myself, i will be very busy, i have to work harder, so that last semester worry will not happen again anymore. I think i won't put myself into too much activities, less radio station broadcasting, less serving in church, but i will focus more on ISA stuff and serving in SHINE. Currently, SHINE has just changed alittle, we are focusing more on the word this semester and we are going to breaking up into cell groups and i am part of the leadership with Carol in the cell group (my friend), plus the leadership team in SHINE with Johnson and Christopher. I want to Honour God more, so that He will help me through just like what i did when i was in my O level. My studies was tremendously blessed by God during my O level. I pray that God will do the same thing again in this semester.

No comments: