Thursday, June 24, 2004

Holidays, holidays and holidays!

Last Friday finished my exam, don't ask me how was it, i can tell, i am not sure...let's see what is the results going to be...So busy during exam, i even forgot to call my dad to wish him a happy father's day, and i just realize it...oh my gosh...Father's day is on 13June, my exam on 15, 16, 17june...Anyway after my exam on Friday, went to traralgon with Thomas, Peiping and clayton and evon to pick up the 2 rented car by Thomas as his family is down here in Australia. Clayton and Evon sent 3 of us down to Hertz. 3 of us plus Dustin only slept from 1am+ till 4am, then we drove 2 cars down to airport very early in the morning about 4:30am. Finally reach the airport and picked up Thomas's parents sister and his brother. During the weekend we were so tired, cos we bring all of them around and we cook, we cook and we cook...like a chief, from wan tan noodles to fried indo mee, from fried indo mee to chinese dishes and then steaks...we were exhausted...on the Monday, they were going to Sydney till this Friday, so i follow them down to the city, to collect my repaired phone, plus visit pui fong. Thanks pui fong for introducing "Gunbound" to me, then her roomate Esther's bf Eric taught me how to play, it seems more fun then Ragnarok, cos we can have 8 friends play together, while Ragnarok most of them is solo and then beat..."Monsters"...However, i hope i still catch up with "R.O" when i go back end of this year. Tomorrow Jamie, Richmond and i are going to the OCF camp somewhere in Moe till Sunday, is a very huge Christian Group Camp, hope we can have some fun lor. Next week will be down to city again, visit pui fong, and play gunbound...end of report...over...

No comments: