Thursday, June 10, 2004

7th Driving lessons...

Just finished my 7th driving lessons, tooday is the best ever i drove hahaha~~~!Tutor said if today was my test, i will surely pass it, so haha i am quite happy. Getting very used to driving car, but still need to practice more to make it perfect, lessons will be continued till September before i go for the driving test on September. Had my first exam on Monday, microbio, dun like microbio, so many names and names and stuff...didnt do well, but i hope can pass this subject...few days ago got back my 3000words assignment, that was 20% and that was real bad...internal marks just passed, exam is 50%, i must pass this stupid subject...i dun like SCI subjects, all of them are stupid...by the way, the mock graduation photos are up. Click here or go to my online photo album.

No comments: