Friday, May 21, 2004

Being Disturbed

Last night was quite a disturbed by something in my mind. At the same time got to realize that my friend is having the hardest time of her life, yet i believe she will be strong and continue to seek the Lord and look for peace and love from God. Sorry to know all these have happened to her, i couldn't do much, but i believe that i have done my best. I sent her a msg to show my care and concern, and i was being "disturbed" by some issues. She called after all and talked to me. Seriously i want to talk to someone at that particular point of time, and thank God that He sent her to comfort me, so that i can continue with my work and be enouraged. Thank you so much, and i really appreciate your call last night and i thank God for having u as my friend, my sister...Keep in touch and we shall encourage one another through ups and downs. May God be with you through this hardest time, let time to heal you, let God to heal your broken heart. Be blesses! *Shalom*!

No comments: