Friday, April 23, 2004

Hi all, last night went to watch kill bill 2 with Samantha, Stacey and her bf. Quite a nice show. Obviously we cant compare which one is better, because it is differnent kind of wrap up, however i can tell u guys that there wont be Kill bill 3, because K.B 2 is the final cut...Had 3 lessons for my driving session, getting better and better..Ha~ Recently some of my friends are getting attached, in fact those are really close friends, so happy for them, it reminds me how i first started my relationship woth someone till now. Ha~ Still doing my assingmnet, actually only one more to go which is instrumental analysis, the biochemistry one i have already finished 75%, today defintely can finish that assignment. ISA culture night still on-going, some unpleasant moment happened on Wed night, but i hope it is getting better off now. Audition only one perosn came, and the rest are all ISA committee members. I will be performing together with Joo and Zyan, playing a few songs, however still need to finalize the last song taht we are going to sing. Also, i will be performing alone singing a Nicholas Tse song, will be asking Joo to play his harmonica to back me up. That song is special to me and my gf, but wat it is, i wont mention here..haha =op

No comments: