Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Finally came back from great ocean road and city on Monday afternoon. Spent 2 days and one night in great ocean road, then head straight to city, and stayed for one night. During the trip, Thomas was the one who driving the Camry, i was sitting beside him most of the time, be his co-pilot, keep him awake and not to slep during our journey, while others were sleeping behind ... -_- Today we have returned the new camry back to the car rental. The camry was very good, is 2.0. I did drive that from our carpark to our town supermarket, and last night drove around churchill as well, of course those who have full licence did sit beside me. The car is in auto, so is very easy for me to drive compare to manual. Coming Thursday is going to be my 2nd lesson. This week is holidays, but still have alot of works to do, like assignments, lab reports and one mid semester test. However next week, I will not be having almost 95% of my labs and lectures due to residential school, therefore i can focus on assignments and other lab reports. Ha~~

No comments: