Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Today is so hot, so hot..now i am like inside a furnace... Last night was not very happy actually, now abit better. Already did not see each other much, sms much, on the phone 3 times only since i came back to Aus and we only send email...Just so nice that can see her in ICQ, Sunday night was trying hard to wait to call her, but she got no reply. I know she was busy, so just ask wat was she busy about. I just want to know, just want to concern and show my care for her, but she like saying that i don't trust her. I mean i just want to create something so that she can chat with me, and at the same time know what has she done...sigh...why being good bf also will get misunderstanding? I always try to please her, but sometimes nothing could please her, although i try all kinds of method...

No comments: