Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I am already in HK since last Friday, and today is Wed. Nearly came back for one week already. Tmrw meeting Daisy, Carmen and Connie at "Diamond Hill"...hahah hope can dig some diamonds lah hahaha... Everyday eating eating and eating...Everyday got people to meet out for meals. Developed alot of digital photos in HK for myself and gf, surprisingly is really pretty cheap. Everyday i eat "po law bao". Even worse, the first item that i bought after touched down in HK was "po law bao"..hahhaha. Went to played war game on last Sat with my cousin and uncle. Was really fun, using BB bullets. All of us with full armor and i was holding a MP5 modified gun..named "K". Followed by next day when to Kwun TOng for jamming with my friends after staying one night at my dad's sister home. First time experience to play double bass, but just only double pedal. my friend, he is a drummer but his drum skills is really very good, and fast... another 2 of my friends also very good at electric guitars, so much better than me. - __-

No comments: