Sunday, November 09, 2003





Yeah~~~ my friend won the miss chinese malaysia international pageant. SHe got the first and plus 4 other sub-titles. Just called her and congrat her, but seemed like she is quite busy, so nevermind then. I amn still very proud of her, because my friend mah! I hope one day when i go yamcha with her, she won't be surrounded by a group of supporters and freidns asking fto take photos wth her or asking for signatures. :oP Yesterday afternoon and last night was having a CS war between me and my housemate. SO fun...although he is newbies to CS, but i guess because he had 2 and half year service in Singapore Army, he is quite familiar with shootings and aiming. Later Sue is cooking lamb chop, hehehee yeah i have the chance to taste it. Tonight must do and try to finish my chem past year paper for Tues my last chemistry paper.

No comments: