Friday, September 05, 2003

Finally just finished my current job for the ISA mooncake festival, but more to come. There is a change of date for that mooncake festival, now is on Thursday 11 September 2003. Seriously we have no choice, but to choose on that "911"...Yesterday after the lab, then i went to South 1 to cook pasta- Carbonara for Sangee, Zyan, Yanchyuan and Siew Yan. They all were kept praising me that the pasta was so so so so goood....so delicious etc. hehehe Thank you guys. ACtually this is not the 1st time that i cook pasta, previously i only cooked for myself and tasted it out, so that i know what can i improve on my pasta. After that went back and was rushing my bio lab report, but at 3:30am, my brain got stucked, so i can't think anymore, therefore i went to sleep...zzzz This morning supposingly i need to wake up at 9am and continue my lab report, but i overslept till 10am...Thank God that in the end i still able to finished that lab report on time and submitted them just now. It is so hard to squeeze everything in bio lab report from title to conclusion in 4 pages, it is almost impossible, mission impossible. But if we don't follow the instruction, our lab report will not be marked and automatically be given back to us.

No comments: