Monday, July 21, 2003

Last night came back to "cowland" from Melbourne, together with Yanchyuan, Jamie and Zyan. Yanchyuan was the driver, thanks alot. He drove all the way from melbourne to Gippsland. The car belongs to Jamie, she bought it over last semester. At 1st, yanchyuan and me have no keys, because the office close at 5pm and we reached there at 8pm...so i thought of staying at Zyan room for one night. Later Yanchyuan called up the caretaker, and they open the room door for him. For me, i didnt call the caretaker, but when i reach my own house, i just realised that my room door wasn't locked!!!...Yeah!! hahaaha ai was so happy, so i moved all my stuffs from ben's room back to my own room (previously i stored my stuffs in his room after the exam) and started to unpack everything, it took my 3 hours...finally it was all done. Its a miracle, Thank God

No comments: