Friday, May 16, 2003

Did the statistic comp test today, little don't know how to do. Not because i don't know how to calculate or wwhat, but can't find certain function in the computer programme. By the way, the programme called-MiniTab. Rush back to my room and finished all the drawing for my bio lab report on rat dissection. Before had submitted them, i cooked some pasta for myself, Elicia and Hong Liang, but he did not come...This time is much better than last time, but still have abit funny taste. After this, went to mid-valley to watch matrix- reloaded with Gabriel, Chelim, Foongyin, Elicia and other friends; almost all of them are engineering students... The movie was so nice, especially the graphic effects are so fantastic, but actually it was quite unrealistic. Bought a shirt for myself, is blue colour, looks nice. Tomorrow will going for cell group at west recreaction hall, that hall is so nearby my house, hahaha is really an advantage.

.

No comments: