Thursday, April 03, 2003

Just finish chem lab, today practical is so easy, piece of cake... Added some photos in my pics webpage, i have already put a link at the right corner, feel free just to go there and have a look. Thanks. Very soon i will log off and going back to my room to study, i am so busy these few weeks, alot of things to do and my bio mid-semester test is coming upon my nose. The test is like an exam which include 25% of the total marks, so really have to study hard. The test only cover 4 chapters and after the mid-semester test, those 4 chapters will not be tested during the major exam in June, so good....Although it's tiring and busy, but after two weeks later, i am going to melbourne during Easter Holidays for one week, so it is worthy to get myself busy and tired, after all i can relax myself for a short moment.

No comments: