Monday, April 14, 2003

Basically i was spending the whole day to study the bio exam for today and the server was down again, therefore yesterday i can't talk"here at all. After went to church, me, Calvin, Gabriel and Alicia went to food works to buy some foodstuffs. We supposed to buy only a few things, but ended up with 3-4 bags each person with full of food stuffs...Later, I cooked something for myself, because i was lazy to go to South 1, I hoped Yanchyuan will get something for himself. Anyway, just once in awhile. Today woke up at 10:45am, went to the only avaliable churchill small town to develop some photos, and bought some stuffs. Just finish the bio exam and now sitting in the comp lab. The exam 鮢 "ok" to me, just 2-3 questions didn't know how to do and had not enough time to finish. Just only few marks, so hopefully can score a distinction.

No comments: